Sunday, April 27, 2008

Math Me!

The exams have come and gone. Then came the holidays, now it's also gone. My 4th module in BDS has begun. This means, my first year finals are coming up very very soon.*shivers*


But, life goes on I suppose. In fact it's almost routined these days. Wake up, go for lectures, eat, study, sleep. It's a decision I made myself to choose this course, and honestly, I have no regrets whatsoever. So even if it means I'd have to go through that routine every single day for the remaining 4 and the quarter years, I would. *Fingers crossed*



I received an e-mail a few days back. OMG it's so friggin dumb that my toes were laughing. Lol.( The toes thing, inside joke, don't ask =.=")


It's a whole bunch of pics of math problems solved by students. It's listed in the order of dumb to dumber-est. Lol. ( Just wondering, if a person uses the word dumber-est, and u wanna kutuk/correct them, what do u say? "eh, you so dumb la!!" Isst?? But what if smarty-pants here says something like "Where got, u dumberer!". So what will your comeback be?? " No lah, u dumber-est! Hah!".... Back to square one again.. ahahaha)


10.

I'm sure you all have seen this before. If my finals are full of dumbeff questions that are impossible to answer, lets just say I'll have a good time practicing my hang-man skills. Which also will later result in my parents practicing their hang-jenn skills after I succesfully fail. Lol.



9.
All I can say is... so true :)


8.
Haha


7.
Damn, why didn't think of this in high school. Lol.

6.
OMG =.='



5.

Wtf? the dude canceled the n??!?!

4.

Haha.. The dude made up his own problem somemore. Smart sial. Lol

3.

Even the teacher likes it :)

2.

Wtf wtf wtf?.... So cute... LOl

1.

OMG!*pukes**faints**dies*.... Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Amazing what some people can come up with eh? Lol. okay, gotta get back to studying :(

~~Later.

*smooch*



0 comments: