Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why So Serious?

ZOMG!!!!

For those of you who haven't gone to catch The Dark Night in cinemas yet... What the heck are you waiting for?!?!?!?!?!?! Faster go... Faster faster faster! Even though the movie is a lil bit lengthy(aproximately 2 and the half hours, almost like hindi movie wtf hahaa), it's definately worth your time and money. TRUST ME on this one :)

All the characters were really well played too. Hats off to Heath Ledger a.k.a The Joker, who was super adorable, in a disturbing sort of way :) It's so sad that his life came to such an abrupt end. His talent could have taken him really really far :(((.
Honestly, The Joker alone is a good enough reason to watch The Dark Knight. Hands down, best performance :)

Christian Bale a.k.a Batman was really hawt too *drools*. Eventhough I didn't catch the first Batman film he starred in, I think he makes a good Batman :) Me likey :) When he's in that batsuit, I just feel like running up to him and meraba-rabaing him.. ahahahahaaaa!


Ohhh and Cedric was right! Two Face this time looks really real! The effects were really good compared to all the previous two-faces from the older batman movies. Can even see all the muscles of facial expression on the burnt side of his face, walaw weh! haha.. I confirm saw the zygomaticus major and zygomaticus minor muscles XD (sorry lah, anatomy student trying to show off here, layan a bit can? lol)

Oh ya, and Alfred, Bruce Wayne's butler, also so darn cute! Like hamsap old man...hahaha... But yea, watch the movie and you'll see what I mean :)


But no matter what, the ultimate reason I love The Dark Knight so much is beacuse of this!
Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!! Can reach orgasm just by looking at it! hahaha... OMG Lamborghini Murcielago LP640! I want!! I want!! I want!! I was telling WahSeng that it's one of my ultimate dreams to own one of these babies in the future. And what he told me was "Aiya, u know how much starting pay for dentists ah? So little ok! Even if you earn 20K oso cannot buy ok!". Then, I told him that it is possible to buy it, but maybe have to sacrifice a bit lah. Only eat taugeh (bean sprouts) for the rest of your life and only own two pairs of pants and two shirts forever. To my delight, he finally let me win and agreed with me (yayy!), only to continue with "By the time u buy it, few days later you'll die already, coz too old" =,=' *sigh*, but seriously, after seeing this, Batmobile pun kalah (lose)! lol

So, the whole point is, go watch the movie! But make sure you're not too tired before the show, as it's quite long or you'll end up like WahSeng, who dozed off 3 times. Lol

My rating for the movie: Two thumbs up, 8 fingers up, and 10 toes up! :)

Till then,

*smooch*

0 comments: