Friday, August 01, 2008

Benny Lava WTF

My sister told me bout this Benny Lava thing... Ok.. 1st.. Watch this :)


Damn stupid right? Haha... I especially found the goat part soooo friggin hilarious... hehe... It kinda reminded me bout Swee and her 'beautiful goat' story ;p (inside joke..teehee)

Apparently, there are tons of videos on YouTube of tamil/hindi songs that are translated to English. Those people which come up with this stuff must be REALLY free... lol... But no doubt, it was funny XD


*P/S : I'm back in KL babey :) My 1st year is finally over *phew*. It has been a year filled with bittersweet memories, but heck, I'd never trade the memories I have with BDS Batch 3 in Year 1 for anything! Happy Holidays everyone! See ya'll on the 8th of Sept @ 10 a.m sharp kays! haha


BDS Batch 3 MIA: Felicia, Su Hean and Kalai. (Where u guys sesat huh??)


*****Edit*****

I know most of you batchmates of mine want the pic above, so I've now uploaded the full size pic. Just click the pic to enlarge it and then save it la :)

*smooch*

0 comments: