Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 Babey!

woot! Happy New Year people!


My first post on my new site! I'm ecstatic :)

Since 2007 was an awesome year filled with amazing memories, lets just hope that 2008 will be a blast!


Okie dokes...I'll start of by listing down my new year's resolutions for 2008!(mind you, I've been working really hard on this list...hehe)


  1. Exercise ( Fat-must-go!... I think PY has this on her list too ;p)
  2. Ace Anatomy Paper ( Here I come distinctions! *ahem*kiasu*ahem* )
  3. Be Less Kiasu (Swt =.=')
  4. Re-Learn and Master Playing The Guitar Again
  5. Love The Colour Green ( My blog is green yo!)
  6. Buy A Digicam ( A girl needs to be spoilt sometimes...lol)
  7. Expand Shoe Collection (Sue me!)
  8. A Whole Bunch Of Other-Not-So-Important-Stuff :D
  9. Blog More Often ( The tragic story of my xanga site shud not be repeated once again..sad-nya)

There, my new year's resolutions. Now, I can only hope that they don't just STAY resolutions :)


So hopefully the new year reels in good health, fortune and happiness for everyone!


Cheers people!



Heyloo 2008!


0 comments: