Friday, January 11, 2008

Nineteen!

Last Friday, my housemates planned a birthday bash for me. Now, for those of u who know me well enough, im not a person thats too keen of surprises. Haha... PY almost thought i would FFK my own party. lol.

Anyway, my housemates took me to Seventeen Cafe to celebrate. I knew something was up coz a few people that I expected to come didn't show up. So I played along. Haha. So it was just us at first. Me, Rachel, Wai Yan, Deniece, Swee Quin and Felicia. We had dinner and I remember ordering some weird cocktail that tasted like detergent. Feli and Swee's drink tasted like what you would get if u peeled off all the skin from grapes and grinded them together with grape seeds. lol. And Rachel drink tasted like dandruff( according to Felicia anyway XD).


Housemates. (Rachel, Felicia, Wai Yan, Me, Deniece, Swee Quin)

And the whole time we were there, the stupid waitress kept giving me hints that something was gonna happen later. As if I didn't have enough hints already from the rest of the people. If you wanna know what i mean, check out Rachel's blog.
Then at midnight, comes the fun bit.. haha... Like half of my class appeared in front of me in Seventeen Cafe! Pei Ying and Jas were there too! Yayy! Honestly, I NEVER expected so many people to show up man! And the best bit... My housemates actually got me a bouquet of Roses! (because of my excessive rantings about how I NEVER got flowers from anyone in my life!) I really really loved the flowers so friggin much! Thanx guys!
Anyhoo... Here are some pics from that night :)


Was busy answering my phone eventhough there were 26 people singing in front of me.Lol.

Err...still talking to dad on the phone.

Dad: Happy Birthday!

(birthday song being sung in the background)

Jen: Thank You!

Dad: huh?

Jen: Thank YOUU!!

Dad: heh?

Jen : THANK YOU!!!!
Dad:....... (Hangs up phone)
Swt betulll =.="



Wai Yan looks so the excited here. ;p


Me. My eyes somehow shrunk and I look drunk. Don't even ask man. Lol.


Me with my lovely flowers. Thank you soo much my darlings :)



The darlings. Feli, Shih Lin, Swee, Jo En, Serene, Janice and Sylvia.



Yii Ping and Me.


PY, Jas, Jen.


Group pic :)

A big big HUGE thank you to all of you guys who came that night! I really aprreciate a lot! Love ya'll :) And thanx Rachel and everyone else who helped plan this for me :) muacks.

I'M SO NINETEEN!

0 comments: