Thursday, April 02, 2009

Do not kayuh your sampan into my island without permission.

A quick update :)
Need to sleep! I'm so sleep deprived! :(

Moving on......

I have not blogged since last Saturday due to enormous amounts of Pharmaco, Dental Materials and what not to study. ('What not' includes Oral Microbio, Periodontics, Operative Dentistry, Prosthetics, Social & Behavioural Sciences and also the other bunch of crap for OSCA! wtfomgplshelpme)

So here's Saturday's picture.

It's Chuck!!!
I absolutely heart this show :)
I think into hot nerds these days. Haha
Anyway, I followed this show religiously, until a few weeks ago when I couldn't find one episode of the show. But finally, a classmate of mine managed to get me that episode and all the other episodes for the current season!!!!!!! Woooo!! So instead of studying, I was emo-ing in front of my laptop watching 5 episodes of the oh-so-sweet Nerd Herder :)


Next, Sunday's picture...
Ok, confirm gonna be murdered after Gerv's sees this.
Sorry sayang!!!! But I do really love u!! hahaha.
If I didn't post this pic, I wouldn't have a picture for the 29th, now that's not good, is it now?? :)))
Anyway, this is a really funny picture. Everyone looks so amused at Gerv, who looks like she's choking on something. Hahaha. And, Rachel..... -.-'


Oh, on Monday, we had our first lab session for Dental Biomaterials.
Hahahaha! It was a COMPLETE waste of time, but, I really enjoyed it!!
All thanks to my weirdo group mates. Since the lecturer told us to split into groups of 5 following the order of our names in the name list, I had Jeremy, Jon, Kenneth and Kalai as group mates.
Looks like Jeremy is so meticulously measuring the weight of the POP(plaster of paris) right?
Wrong.
We had to mix it another 2 times.
The 1st time, Kenneth measured the amount of water that is to be mixed in wrongly. And put the blame on Jeremy. Lol
The 2nd time, Dr.Karthik checked the consistency of the POP only to find that is too watery. But this time, it really was Jeremy's fault. Lol. He measured the POP wrongly =,='
Apa la abang cleaner ni?? hahahaha.
We only got it right at the third attempt, after much havoc. LOL

Jeremy and Kenneth trying to prove to each other that they have better 'cleaning' skills.
*sigh* Boys.


And since the annual ADSAlympics (which is like Hari Sukan for AIMST Dental Students) is gonna be held in two weeks, the participation forms were being passed around in class today. I signed up for Scrabble instead of chess for the indoor games because I'm so out of practice for chess! It's been almost 10 years! Gosh, I miss my nerdy chess club days :p
So I guess I have something to keep myself busy with during the holidays.
I'm gonna study the dictionary!!! :s
See, there's still a nerd in me somewhere!


And I realised that sometimes I have to remind myself about certain things. So I did this......
Now everytime I look at my study table, I'd be constantly reminded that I am an 
Is-Land.
Awesome.
Goodnight folks.

P/S: I have passed the one-month mark for Project 365! Woooo!
PP/S: Next update may take a while. Sorry!

0 comments: