Saturday, April 18, 2009

I want to tumpang in this flight, please????

You might be wondering why the weird tittle.

But if you haven't already noticed, all my recent blog posts have weird tittles. Ha. Bite me.

Anyway, has anyone heard about the movie called Passengers? It was out last year in the US but it has just been released here in Malaysia :(
I stumbled upon a write-up/ad sorta thing for the movie and watched the trailer as well. And I must say, I really wouldn't mind watching the movie :)

Give me anything with superpowers or Anne Hathaway(OMG, she's so pretty, look at her skin! *looks at my own and weeps silently*) and I'm in :)



Here's the trailer.




And guess what, the people at the All Malaysian Bloggers Project (AMBP), are giving away free passes to watch the show!


All we have to do is write the captions for any of the pictures that they have provided.


So here's my go at it ;)

OMG stop!!!! Don't kiss me, I forgot to brush my teeth this morning! *cries hysterically because hot guy with superpowers is too disgusted to smootch a women who has neglected oral hygiene*


Hahahahaa! Sorry I couldn't help it!! I think studying dentistry has seriously influenced everything I do! I'm going to blog about dental floss in the next post. Ooooh can't wait ;p

0 comments: