Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Oops, I finally did it again!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I Know I haven't updated in soooooo soooo soooooooooo long :(
The pictures have been piling up too.
Had a busy busy 2 weeks eversince I came back to AIMST. With ADSAlympics and all, I didn't have much time to blog.

Ok, these pics are like super outdated ya. Brace yourselves.

Hmm, I remember this. Dad always takes us out for dinner at this restaurant at SS3 when I g back to PJ. Oh man, I miss the food sooo much T.T



I cut my hair! I have a fringe now. At first I thought it was a bit short, but since this was so long ago, it already grew :S




This is my sister, Carol. We be matchy matchy green and magenta tank tops :)


Had dinner at this Vietnamese restaurant. The deco is so awesome!


Ok, the day I came back to hellhole(SP).
Almost became the Hunchback of Notre Dame while making pom poms. Thank you Rachel for your help!


I was a cheerleader!
This is David. Nearly the whole batch turned up to support our teams for Badminton that day :)


Melissa's 21st! Hope you had a great birthday babe!
(Melissa is the one in orange btw)


Haha. This is not a free ad for Din Burger.
I had to take a picture of the price list because I needed to 'kutip hutang' from all those who ordered! Lol


My hole-y special tray :)
Making dentures can be a fun process but it's super tiring!


A pretty view of the mountains from the Sports Complex.
During ADSAlympics, we spent most of our lunch breaks there for cheer practice.


I joined Scrabble for the indoor games. But sadly, saya telah dikorban (I was perished, lol).
This is the final round, for the tittle of AIMST's Biggest Nerd.


Wooooo! We won by over 200 points for bowling!
Go Batch 3!


I finally bought dental floss. Before this, I'd use my hair as a replacement.
Dental Student FAIL.


Philip's 22nd! If you're reading this, happy belated, Bangau!
Hope you lose one of your chins this year :)


Ah, this is the day we achieved the impossible.
The day all the blood, sweat and tears suddenly seemed like it was all worthwhile.
A day batch 3 will probably never, ever, forget :)

Haha. A picture of me on my bed. I slept throughout the day as compensation for the lack of sleep during ADSAlympics. Come back from class, sleep, go for lab, come back and sleep, go for dinner, come back and sleep again :)


Emo picture of Janice. We were the only 2 left in the hostel on Labour Day :(


We be Hillbillies ya'll.


Carol, this is for you. Proof that u can get this tea anywhere -.-'



Hahahahahha! Look, it's Pure Pearl! We made up this brand when we had to do a presentation for EPP a few months back. I stuck the Pure Pearl label on a packet of Nesvita and I stumbled upon it yesterday! So, I had Pure Pearl for lunch ;p


Dim Sum!!!! Finally had a housemate outing after so so long!
Lol, will update more often from tmr :)
Cheerio!



0 comments: