Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh toilet bowl dearest, I really do not miss you much.

Who knew that it was already a week since the mass diarrhoea attack in AIMST. Lol
I didn't realise it's already Wednesday (which means the cafeteria serves chicken rice from town) until I actually saw the chicken rice when I went to get dinner. That means I have to buck up in study! I was suppose to start 2 weeks ago btw. So today I must at least finish my english literature assignment and study at least 1.5 sets of notes!! So I'm gonna make this entry quick. :)

(sorry for the shaky pic...blame the photographer WWS)

Meet Nikole Ng Pei Ying. I always wanted her to choose Mary as her english name but she refused! To holy for her anyway. Haha. Had supper with this women after not seeing her for ages! Shes always hiding in her room -__- Anyway, we had drinks at this place called Love and Freedom in Sp. Doesn't the name of the cafe sound like it should be on a box of condoms?? Hahahaha. But I wouldn't go there again, lousy music and not so awesome food. And the drinks were so sweet until WahSeng said "Wow, the price of sugar must have gone down!" -__-


Ahhh.. The infamous chicken rice. Now all I gotta do is pray that I have enough toilet paper... Just in case.

0 comments: