Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hmm, what should I wear to class tmr? (Tittle has nothing to do with this entry)

You know what, I think I will update once a week or something.
At the rate I'm updating now, once a week is still a tad bit better. Lol.

Today is one of my "Happy days", where I feel happy, look happy, do happy things like paint my toenails, sleep and attempt random facebook quizes, and also say happy things like "Hey baby, lets get freaky tonight". Ok, you don't wanna know about the last one. Trust me. ;p


Ok, time for pictures. So let's pick up where we left of eh.



Look, alcohol! Darn I miss the days where I could party all night. I feel so old saying that. Hahahaha.


Ok, I think this was the day I realised that finals is coming up very very soon!
So much to study, yet so little time! (yet, still got time to do random quizes on Facebook. Sly)


Oh, Batch 3 had a barbeque! We celebrated Shih Lin's birthday at her place and had a BBQ and potluck party. Thanks yea everyone who layan-ed my late night smses forcing you all to bring food for the party. Heh. And thanks to all the people who helped with the BBQ, I know you guys were hot and sticky after that. (but hot and sticky=sexy right?? haha). The picture is of the trial run of BBQed sausages (thats why it's burnt -__-). And Shih, I really hoped you enjoyed yourself. Sarong forever! ;p



I was then ALMOST admitted to the hospital due to horrible gastric attacks. I hate having gastric. It's like the worst penyakit ever. The only reason I wasn't admitted was because the hospital had no vacant beds that night. Lucky me! And while I was dying in pain, Gerv was lusting over a hot doctor in the emergency room. -__-



Amalina suddenly decided to drive to Butterworth for dinner. So after our meal, we went to a nearby beach called Pantai Bersih. Albeit being not-so-bersih, it was still really nice to feel the sand between my toes after a long long time :)



The ADSA committee finally had a prize giving ceremony for ADSAlympics 2009. Although I did not win any medals, we did win a hamper for cheerleading :)


And this was in the hamper :) We opened up the hamper during our Phamacology review session and you should have seen the joy in Dr.Mohanty's face when Gerv offered some jellies and tidbits to him! Hahaha So cute!



This, is the Big Book of Acrylic Teeth. Its so pretty!! So many teeth!!! These are the teeth we use to make dentures. There were a variety of differents sizes, shapes and also shades of teeth! The last time I checked, mine was like the second whitest shade! Yayy ;p

Mr Mansur and The Big Book of Acrylic Teeth.

A close up of some of the teeth.

Yesterday we had a gianormous movie date! 13 of us in attendance! We watched Angels and Demons :) Honestly, after reading the book, the movie wasn't as exciting as it could have been. I already knew the ending :( Oh btw, note the picture. Look at the green dude behind Sylvia who is standing on the left! Hahahaha


Oh and I have recently been slathering lotion on myself like nobody's business. I was talking to Ah Kai the other day, and he mentioned that it's important for girls to apply lotion everyday. And I always have been so lazy, thus I am making up for lost time by applying super a lot on myself now. So don't be surprised if you hug me and I slip away. Kthanksbai.

0 comments: