Thursday, March 05, 2009

Hanging By A Moment

I'm pissed. Well, maybe I'm not. I don't really know.


Am I in this for the right reasons?
Do I continue to give in to your irrational personalilty changes?
Do I sit back and let you hurt me just so that you would feel better about yourself?

Questions that I cannot answer.

Why do I let you get away with all of it?
This one I can answer.
Because I feel that I should return the favour for something you did for me a long long time ago.
I feel that I owe you something.

But I think I've finally had enough of your bull. I've done my part.
So it's time for you to step up, and do yours.



On a totally unrelated note, here's the picture of the day.
Fungi abuse.

1 comments:

Gerviene said...

I loved the way the mushroom went POOF and blasted in a zillion pieces mid air. Classic.

Damn gaya lor my shadowless flying kick.