Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Korean Love Affair

For today's picture, the subject is none other than............................................ ME!!!!
Hurray hurra!
Anyway, I wanted to post a picture of Shih Lin instead but then I really liked this picture of myself.... So yea :)
Shih if you're reading this, next time ok?? I'll post your gambar emo (emo picture). Hehe.
If you observe closely, you can see that I'm watching Korean Boy sing Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body". Lol. I'm obsessed. According to my classmate, Jon, this is by far the funniest video on Youtube. He's even afraid that he might never laugh as hard at any other video *end of the world wtf emo wtf*.

So enjoy Korean Boy :)

Version 1


Version 2

2 comments:

shanmugamlakshmanan said...

cool blog, i like the theme

tarts my barreh is so funny

you're jeniffer clement, the person who added me on facebook but i've never seen you in aimst before, there's lots of ppl that i never get to see here, including some ppl in my class

any relation to mark clement?

what year are you in?

i'm shan btw, 4th year

Ravi said...

haha, this post is funny. Camels on the hills and Water desserts. Cool! hehe.
Another video, similar but not the same, have a look anyway. And keep an eye out for godzilla.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_qcQWSNepM