Sunday, March 01, 2009

Of New Beginnings.

Has anyone heard of Project 365?

Lately, I've been coming across many bloggers that have started this project on their personal blogs. Well, if you don't already know what Project 365 is, let me enlighten you a little :)

Project 365 is a project that encourages people to take at least 1 photo a day. This guy called Taylor McKnight started this project in back in 2004. Personally, I think this is a great idea. Not only will I capture moments of my everyday life, I will also not have an excuse to not update my blog frequently! Lol.

So, beginning today, I'm gonna start Project 365 right here on my blog too! Although technically, it's like Project 306, coz it's like the 1st of March already. Hehe.
So behold, the first picture for Project 365 on ouchihaveatoothache.blogspot.com!

This is actually a hair-tie I bought in Penang yesterday. The reason I used this picture was because it reminds me of my oh-so-much-money-spending-weekend. Lol. My weekened started off on Friday itself. After class, a few of us classmates headed to Seoul Garden @ Autocity for lunch. Ate like a wild-boar. Haha. On Saturday, headed to Penang island instead. I ate 2 or 3 different types of food for each meal. Plus bought a pair of shoes and a clutch (SALE ok!) and also some other knick-knacks. Earlier today, headed to Autumn Cafe in Lagenda Heights for dinner. Their set meals are pretty value for money. Plus we get Baskin Robin's ice-cream for dessert! :) Then played Nintendo Wii and Xbox there and finally had to leave coz the people behind us were giving us tulan face (should have asked them lah, "Why you tulan?"... hahaha) coz we were hogging the games ;p So thats the end of the money-spending-weekend. Hehe.
So any of you reading this, why not join Project 365 as well? I think it'll be a great way to remember the year! To learn more about Project 365, click here.

*tulan= it's a chinese word suggesting that someone is annoyed... or something like that. Been hearing this word very often around my campus.Lol.



On a totally unrelated note, I have been hearing Leona Lewis' cover of Snow Patrol's 'Run' on the radio recently. Honestly, I prefer the original version from Snow Patrol. This was one of their better songs from their Eyes Open album.


(The original video could not be embedded here. Click here to see it.)

This is the Leona Lewis cover. The song sound so...blah when she sings it. But I do like the last chorus though.


(The original video could not be embedded here. Click here to see it.)

And finally, there's this.



I don't even know how... what... *sigh*.

0 comments: