Thursday, February 07, 2008

Peekaboo... I'm Back :)

Heloo everyone. I know I must be like the worst blogger ever. It's been a while eh since I've updated my blog. A really LONG while. lol. I tried changing the layout for my blog a few times but it in the end the whole CSS ot HTML or whatever shizz it was was so screwd up and everything was upside down and inside out. Finally after so many attempts of tembak-ing, I managed to un-screw my blog back into something that looks normal again :) So, YAY for me! I've been on holiday for nearly 2 weeks now. Haven't been doing much though. So far it has been sleeping, eating, sleeping, talking, eating, sleeping, shopping and eating. Oh yea, and i forgot to mention sleeping. Hee~ Anyway, since I haven't been doing much... I really have nothing to blog about other than sleeping, eating, sleeping, shopping and more sleeping. :) So I've posted some pics of things that happened over the exam week before the hols. Here goes...


Honeydew Shopping.
Hokayy, by now u should have noticed that I really like shopping. Hehe. But when you put a pile of fruits in front of me and make me choose a ripe honeydew... [BLANK].................................. Actually, I got really bored of studying, so just wanted to procrastinate a lil' by going to the nearby town to buy some pisang goreng and some fruits :) Btw, for those KL-ians like me, who pay at least 30-40 cents on a single piece of pisang goreng, Sungai Petani is THE place to buy pisang goreng! Get this.. U get 8 friggin pieces for RM1. yep.. Eight...Eight..Eight!!!! lol.

U'd never see anything like these on your average KL sidewalks.
Pei Ying and the Honeydews.
I couldn't resist the urge to camwhore with fruits :)
PY pretending to know what she's smelling :) As I mentioned earlier, we had NO CLUE how to pick out fruits. But we noticed that people around us were smelling the honeydew while picking them out. So, we had a go at it too...lol. Problem was, ALL the honeydews, smelt EXACTLY THE SAME.
PY with The Chosen One. (But when we got into the car later, PY insisted that her honeydew smelt funny. Apparently, it smelt like chicken shit =.=')
Proof that PY avoids the sun at ALL causes. lol
And, when I parked my car behind this white car here, PY immediately said
"Eww, what kinda old junk is that! So buruk..."
Five seconds later, she said....
"Omigawd! Look at the number plate, it's PY!!!! %$#*$%#!!!!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA*gasp*HAHAHAHAHA
Happy Ending. Off she goes to her hostel with her chosen one :)
********************************************************************************************************************
Navin's Birthday
Since exams were around the corner and everyone was so stressed out, we decided to head out for dinner to celebrate Navin's birthday. Thing was, he didn't know we were clebrating his birthday, but thanx to stupid lil me, I wished him when I got there. Dumb. Yeah, I know. Anyway, pictures, pictures, pictures!
Happy Birthday Navin! Or more like belated birthday :)
The appetizer. This was pretty good.
Deniece and Me
Chew Weng, Philip, Deniece, Me and Navin.
********************************************************************************************************************
And here are some super random stuff...
Me and my roomates felt like camwhoring... So, we did :)
[Note: To the many people who walked into our room that day and was wondering why there was a camera on the chair and also that "OMG, go away!" look on our faces... THIS is why :)]
My favourite pic out of the thousands we took :)
My bed-side wall before biochemistry paper. BIOCHEM is for losers. I gave up even trying to study :)
Instead, we should study things like this. Chris Evans = Hot. By looking at this picture, you're still studying something. ANATOMY :)
And those effin green bugs didn't help with the stress at all. Instead, those suckers left some souveneirs on my leg! Gahhh!!!!!! The worst part, those stupid bruises last forever.
See, life as a dental student can be quite stressful sometimes. Some of them even developed obsessive compulsive disorders such as making sure nobody steals whats left of your food stock. If you're name is on it, you're damn right nobody will steal em'. lol.
********************************************************************************************************************
And Gerv, since u put an even fuglier pic of me on your blog.... hehehehe...
To u folks out there, if you happen to have a camera phone which happens to look like mine, DO NOT leave it lying around Gerv. Once she starts, theres no stopping her.... I have proof :)
Even poor lil Deniece was forced to take a pic with her.

Therefore, I hereby claim that Gerviene the Nutcracker is a bigger camwhore than me. I rest my case :)

0 comments: