Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Valentines Post, Or The SAD Post.

I know it's a lil' late to be talking about Valentines Day but I finally managed to get all the pictures uploaded. So, sorry for the outdated-ness. Anyway, since I'm single and oh-so-adorable(*grins*), I celebrated more of SAD than Valentines.

*SAD= Single Awareness Day. Yea, I know, the name is so 'sad' =.="

On the eve of Valentines, me and a few other housemates decided to get all dressed up and pretty our selves up for a Hot Girls night out. Lol. We headed to Juru coz SP is lame and celebrating Valentines in a lame place is just sad. Picked up Shih Lin from her house before we left. Shih Lin was so darn cute man. Because we were all gonna wear something special, Swee Quin called and told Shih Lin to wear heels instead of her usual Nikes. And when we got to her house, she came out wearing heels (*woots) BUT, she was holding her NIKEs in her hands. Lol. "Just in case!" she says. Hahahahaha.

Shih Lin's pretty heels... Oooo...

Went to Bar called Bed in Juru. Not as nice as the KL one I suppose. Heard that the KL one has real beds. This one only has sofas which look like beds. Lol.

Fake bed/sofa.

Deniece, Me, Felicia, Swee Quin and Shih Lin.

Our drinks. So not worth for money. It was super diluted. My Bacardi Coke tasted like plain coke without the gas. Yucks. But the glass was cool though. It had a spherical base, so it could spin around. At least that'll entertain you so that you don't notice how bad the drink really is. Haha.

After the drinks. Haha.. Just kidding :)
Me looking like I've just broken my neck. Haha. But this was the best I could come up with after thousands of self-shots. And poor Deniece was getting tired of taking pictures of me that she might have smacked me... Lol

Housemates. Aww :)

We eventually got bored so we left bed. Ended up walking up and down the whole area and nearly ended up in KFC coz we didn't know what to do next. Lol.

Spotted this fake Penang Bridge made out of lights while we looking for somewhere to go next.

Finally found another bar called FUEL. This was wayyyyyyyy better than BED. The drinks, the music, the atmosphere. Everything was way better. Only annoying thing was there was a bunch of Ah Bengs who were being their usual stupid selves. Ugh.



Swee Quin and Shih Lin's most expensive fruit juices of their lives. Bottled apple juice for 16 bucks?? Lol.
My drink : Sex On The Beach. Like I said, wayyy better than the diluted bacardi.

***************************************************


The next day, ie: Valentines Day itself, some of the girls went out for dinner at some Balinese restaurant. Environment was really nice. Food... Not so nice though....

Felicia, Swee Quin, Yii Ping and Me.

Pui Shi, Rachel, Wai Yan, Serene, Melissa and You Ming.

The pretty landscaping work in the restaurant.

So in the end, my V-Day didn't turn out as horribly as I imagined it to be. ( I expected to be alone in my room, crying by myself while watching a pathetic sappy lovey dovey movie... lol).

On another note, I'm starting to really really really hate ice-cream. Went out for lunch this afternoon but the place we went didn't have any vegetarian food. So, I couldn't eat anything other than the desserts. Was craving for ice-cream so I got myself a longan sundae. Looks pretty good eh? It was pretty good actually. That was until I got home. The sugar finally sank in and I really wanted to throw up. I NEVER want to eat ICE-CREAM again! ok.. probably not never, but not for a really long time anyway.

So always remember, Looks Can Be Deceiving!


*smooch*
~Jen~

0 comments: