Tuesday, February 19, 2008

T-A-G-G-E-D

My dear bugger the Yvonne has the tagged the me...Here goes...

- Introduction -

First Name - Jennifer
Nickname - Jen, JenJen, Rambutan, Women, Jenny, Undergrabber, Sombong, Snob, Jennyfunny.
Name you wish u had - I love my name. Thank-you-very-much
What do people normally mistake your name as - They always spell it wrongly... Jen-if-Fer.. stupid-nya.lol
Birthday - 5th January 1989
Birthplace - Kuala Lumpur
Time of Birth - Afternoon-ish.
Single or taken - Single
Zodiac sign - Capricorn

-Your Appearance-

How tall are you - Around 5'7
Wish you were taller - Uhuh :)
Eye color - Dark brown
Eye color you want - Grey-ish
Natural Hair color - Black
Current Hair color - Black with red/brown highlights
Short or long hair - Long ( I look REALLY crappy with short hair)
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color - RED?
Curly,Straight,Wavy - Straight
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - When I chopped off my beautiful long hair last year. Regreted for more than 2 months :(
Glasses or contacts - Say PERFECT VISION! *grins*
Do you wear make-up - Yeap. I do. Concealer and mascara are my best friends. :)
Ever had hair extensions - Nope.
Paint your nails - Yeah. It's blood red now ... Same colour as Yvonne the Bugger.lol

-In the opposite gender-

What color eyes - Brown.
What color hair - Dark haired.
Shy or Outgoing - Outgoing.
Looks or personality - Personality, but looks is always a bonus :)
Sexy or Cute - Sexy. *drools*
Serious or Fun - Fun
Older or Younger than you - Older
A turn on - Tall, good-looking, confident but not arrogant ;p
A turn off - Trying too hard

-This or that-

Flowers or Chocolate - Flowers
Pepsi or Coke - Coke.
Rap or Rock - Rock!
Relationship or One night stand - haha *snorts* Relationships la d'oh.
School or Work - School.
Love or Money - Money. lol
Movies or Music - Music.
Country or City - City. I love home :)
Sunny or Rainy days - Rainy days.
Friends or Family - Family.

-Have you ever-

Lied - No.. of course not. The word LIE is not even in my vocabulary..lol
Stole something - Maybe..hahaaa
Smoked - bleaghh.
Hurt someone close to you -Sadly, I did.
Broke someone's heart - Maybe.
Had your heart broken - Yep.
Wondered what was wrong with you - Everyday. Lol
Wish you were a prince/princess - Nah, but wouldn't mind marrying that sexy william..lol
Liked someone who was taken - err this question should be posted to soo huan... hahaha
Shaved your head - I aint no britney man!
Been in love - Not really.
Used chopsticks - Yeah.
Sang in the mirror to yourself - eheeh... *blushes*

- Favorites -

Flower - Roses are the best :)
Candy - hehe.. I'll probably eat anything without licorice in it.
Song- Teardrops on my guitar
Scent-Dior Addict 1.
Color - Pink.
Movie - The Notebook.
Singer - The lead singer of Lifehouse, Jason Wade *swoons*
Junk food - Chocolate.
Website - Nothing in particular.
Lotion - Enchanter
Animal - Dawgie.
Ever cried over someone - *sigh*
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - I wish I had no eyebags and liposuction wasn't painful so that I could shrink my thighs. Lol
Do you think you're attractive - At times.lol. I have my moments..haha
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - Giselle from Enchanted.
Do you play any sports - Shopping should definately be considered a sport. It's not easy to walk around in 3 inch heels for 12 hours.

III

The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules.

- List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.

  1. I suddenly hate ice-cream due to overdosage.
  2. I have not washed my clothes for a week now. haha
  3. I sleep with a monkey. lol. Go figure :)
  4. I love kasuts (shoes)
  5. I think that some nerds are sexy.
  6. I miss being a carnivor.
  7. My bedside wall has a picture of a human brain.
  8. I sometimes daydream for hours that I would marry some rich dude and have all the money in the world :) ~bliss

8 people I tag: Somehow, I don't have the mood to tag anyone now :) So if you're bored, feel free to attempt this.

*Btw YvonneMCH, I'm still waiting for you to get ur a** back to KL!

Later~~

*smooch!*

0 comments: