Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Godzilla Is Coming For You!

Ugh.... Yep... I'm starting this post with the word UGH.




Why???



Because it's so sickening to be back here in AIMST again.
The food.
The weather.
A certain bunch of nauseating humans.

*sigh*



The bus journey back was the worst I've ever had in my life.

First, bus got delayed 2 hours. Fine.
Then, bus driver drove too close to the side of the road making the whole bus rattle like it's gonna collapse into like thousand pieces and scarying the sh*t out of me. Okayy.
*(after 2 hours, bus stops at a rest stop and a different driver takes over for the rest of the journey)
Bugger. I tell you, I would hang the b*tch myself. Ok fine, maybe there was a heavy traffic jam. But still, if you're gonna keep braking, do it like how everyone else does it la. Nooo, bugger here had to keep jerking the damn bus. Jerk, jerk, jerk jerk JERK!
So the the for the remaining journey back, Jennifer Clement was holding a white plastic bag (courtesy of Kimra) close to her mouth without moving her head AT ALL to avoid puking her guts out.



Therefore, WORST BUS TRIP EVER. Period.



Anyway, just browsed through my older posts. And came across my first post, which was my new year's resolutions for 2008. Lets check if i've made any progress shall we??

1. Exercise regularly
okayyy... um... so far only masticatory muscles seem to have been overworked. :S
Progress:
None!

2. Ace Anatomy paper
Hmmm... there's always next module to get that distinction right? Lol. At least I didn't fail. :)
Progress:
Improvement! yayy :)

3. Be less kiasu
Maybe this should be carried forward to next year. New Year's Resolution 2009. :)
Progress:
Dibatalkan.(removed from list)

4. Relearn and master my guitar skills
Finally! Something thats partially acheived. Still learning.
Progress:
Halfway there!

5. Love The Colour Green ( My blog is green yo!)
Err.... At least my blog WAS green. Haha. Ok. I give up trying to like green. In fact, green is horrific nauseating colour. Green shirts make people look like trees(Thats why I only have one). Green bugs should all die horrible and painful deaths. So, green is gone. Now my blog is pink. And I like it :)
Progress:
None. But I don't care so sue me!

6. Buy a digicam.
Funding for the digicam has not even begun yet.
Progress:
Rotten EGGS.

7. Expand shoe collection.
Never impossible.
Progress:
Mission EXTREMELY succesful. lol

8. Blog more often.
Not bad. It's been nearly 2 months and my blog is still alive :)
Progress: Pretty good if I say so myself.



So overall, it's still not too bad because it's only February which means I still have 10 months to do what I haven't done. Hehe. Except for liking green. Never in a million years that one. Lol.

Anyhoo, was chatting with Pei Ying bout a certain lecturer just now. This is what we came up with in the end. Too much free time. Lol.Guess who??? Hahaha.

0 comments: